Our application cycle is open now! Submit your company information in the form below.
The application period will end on Sept 25th 11:59pm.
This is a concentrated and privileged 1-semester program intended to serve the MIT entrepreneurship community. We will select early stage MIT start-ups based on your project proposals and availability at MIT. Each selected start-up will interview the students and have 2-5 MIT students to work with the co-founders on specific projects. In the past 10 years, we have served more than 60 MIT start-ups, and many of the students in the program later became partners/co-founders/employee of the companies they work with.
- The company has at least 1 co-founders as MIT affiliated students, staff, or alumni.
- The company have a well-defined one semester project for the students. Your project proposals will be posted to the students and they will choose your company based on the descriptions as well as your pitch on our kick-off event. Please submit your project proposal(s) before we arrange an interview with you.
- The CEO has enough time to interact with the MIT students.
- The company must deposit a $500 fee to MIT Ventureships Club before the kick-off event.
Purpose of the fee
- club events organization (including food): kick-off meeting, mid-term social, marketing session, strategy review meeting and final presentation.
- prizes and certificates for the participants.